segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2007

Sex without bodies

Dave’s True Story é o nome do grupo que lançou este album chamado “Sex without bodies”, o álbum fala bastante sobre sexo e o seu impacto nas relações. Uma das músicas, Spasm, retracta como, muitas vezes estando na presença do mais maravilhoso dos seres (a laugh that could bring me to tears // compassion coming out of your ears), só vemos o modo como nos pode “suprir as necessidades”. Então essa coisa, esse ser, essa Maravilha, não é senão

aquele aguilhão que desencadeia o Espasmo... ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8EORyGIFio

Spasm

Give me a kiss if you're looking for trouble

Kiss me again 'cause I'm hoping you are

Press it right there and I'll pay you back double

But this ain't the real thing

Look at my lips

They're just dying to taste you

Look at my teeth

They're just aching to bite

But as for my heart

It's a big empty chasm

'Cause this ain't the real thing

It's just a spasm

You've got a laugh that could bring me to tears

You've got compassion coming out of your ears

You've got a mind that's agile and bright

But that's not the reason

That I'm yours tonight

I've got this urge to consume you in pieces

I've got desires that could swallow you whole

Feelings like these

I'm sure everyone has 'em

But they're not the real thing

They're just a spasm

I know this trick that could give you convulsions

I know this trick that could bring near death

Some call it ? some call it exotic

But never the real thing

Though its quite spasmodic

You've got a smile that's gentle and wise

You've got a holy man look in your eyes

You know where you're going

You know where you've been

But that's not why my nails are tearing into your skin

So let's get this straight

I'm not in for the long haul

So spare me the roses the wine and the song

It all boils down to the raw protoplasm

'Cause this ain't the real thing

It's just a spasm

This ain't the real thing

It's just a spasm

But who needs the real thing

When we've got the spasm

Sem comentários: